If you want to be part of something fun, challenging and rewarding, joining Evolve is the right career move for you. Working for Evolve you will join a passionate, creative and dedicated team delivering outstanding tailored design and styling solutions.
As part of our team you will work with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative, as well as an autonomous environment.
At Evolve everything we do is guided by our values and we want all our staff to embody these in order to achieve our vision and mission.
Evolve is growing at a fast pace and 2020 will bring some very exciting changes and challenges for us. What does this mean for our staff? It means we will be offering fantastic opportunities for diversity and growth in your career.
Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you’re ready to take your next career step we would love to hear from you.
If there are no vacancies, we are always looking for new talent so please send to us email@example.com and we will retain your CV and contact if there are suitable roles in the future.
Styling Assistant – Casual Positions Available
Evolve Styling is Sydney’s Premier Property Stylists. We have several Stylist positions available for Casual work in our Property Styling business based in Botany 2019 and installing at client sites around the Sydney suburbs of East, Lower North Shore and Inner West.
The roles may suit a student who may have one or more days available per week who is seeking to gain some hands-on experience while being paid, to a qualified Stylist looking for some Casual work. A flexible working arrangement is on offer. For the right candidate, this role may lead to career advancement and a full-time position within the company.
Brief description of the role:
· Assist Lead Stylists with design, space planning and selection of furnishings.
· Install and remove Property Styling projects at client sites.
· Pack and unpack rental furniture and accessories for dispatch and returns.
· Education: HSC is required. Tertiary education associated with the position (either completed or underway) is required.
· Technical Skills: Decorating and/or Design skills.
· Industry experience: A minimum of 6 months theoretical and/or practical or a combination
of both in Interior Decorating, Arts or Design affiliated disciplines.
· Personal qualities: This is a demanding and yet rewarding role. Must have the capacity to
work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule. Work must be of the highest
quality and attention to detail is paramount. Honesty, trustworthiness, dedication, reliability
and the ability to work both autonomously and also in a small team environment is key.
· Technology skills: Computer skills, MS Excel, Word and eMail is compulsory. PowerPoint,
CAD, Photoshop, eCommerce and Social Media is desirable.
· Language skills: A good command of English is essential.
· Communication skills: Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
· Drivers Licence: A current NSW drivers licence is required to drive company vehicles.
· Work Rights: Must be able to provide ongoing work in Australia.
On offer is a fantastic culture and great team, in a growing company. The role may lead to full time work. Remuneration starts at $25.00 per hour + Superannuation and increases based on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org