Review our current vacancies listed on this page and if you’re ready to take your next career step we would love to hear from you.
Removalist Driver & Warehouse Storeperson
Evolve Styling is Sydney’s Premier Property Stylists and we are seeking experienced logistics support in our Property Styling business based in Botany 2019, and installing at client sites around the East, Lower North Shore and Inner West suburbs of Sydney. Visit our web site to find out more about us https://www.evolvegp.com.au
This permanent role would suit a person with hands-on removalist and/or warehousing experience who is seeking to join a great dynamic team, prefers a variety of tasks to broaden their skills and enjoys transforming some of Sydney’s most prestigious properties (take a look at the video as an example)
•Assist with installations and removals at client sites, including hanging art and mirrors
•Load, unload and drive company vehicles (vans and 4.5T trucks)
•Maintain effective warehouse stock control and location placement
•Administer goods receiving inspections and paperwork as per company procedures
-Keep inventory (rental stock) in good condition by:
-Cleaning inventory with household cleaning products and equipment
-Carrying out minor furniture repairs and paint touch ups
-For major repairs, return stock to suppliers or organise onsite repairs
-Maintain horticulture plants via watering, fertilizing and pruning.
- Education: A suitable level of school education is required.
- Driving Skills: A current Motor Vehicle Licence is required. A Stock Pickers (LO) and Forklift (LF) would be beneficial but not mandatory as certified training can be provided.
- Technical Skills: Experience with loading, securing cargo, operating and unloading of vehicles is required. An understanding of basic hand tools and their appropriate uses. Basic equipment, building, agriculture knowledge and forklift driving skills would be advantageous.
- Industry experience: Having worked as a Removalist role would be highly regarded.
- Personal qualities: Must have the capacity to work under pressure and deliver on time and to schedule. Work must be of high quality and attention to detail is important. Honesty, trustworthiness, dedication, reliability and the ability to work both autonomously and also in a team environment is key.
- Technology skills: Ability to use eMail and Text on a mobile phone is mandatory. The ability to use a computer for Word, Excel and eMail would be beneficial.
- Language skills: A good command of English is essential.
- Communication skills: Ability to engage clients and team members in a professional manner is required.
- Work Rights: Must be able to provide ongoing work in Australia.
If you want to work in a family business with a fantastic culture, great team and prefer your weekends to relax, then this could be the role for you.
To apply for this position, please include your resume.
No agencies please.
If there are no vacancies, we are always looking for new talent so please send to us email@example.com and we will retain your CV and contact if there are suitable roles in the future.